YOU’RE INVITED TO AN EXCLUSIVE GATHERING OF LEAD PASTORS
As a senior leader in the local church, you struggle with much more than what to say on Sunday.
Sometimes, the approach you need to take to get through a critical meeting on Monday is the most important thing you can work on.
Or maybe it’s reaching the next generation that keeps you up at night, because with culture changing as quickly as it is, the challenge seems to be growing daily.
Senior leaders today face unprecedented leadership challenges.
We think we know senior leaders.
Why? Because we are senior leaders.
Sometimes you just need to hear from people who have been there and are doing that.
That’s what ReThink Leadership is all about.
It’s a unique gathering of church leaders who are committed to solving the biggest challenges facing your church and the Church.
That’s why we want you to be part of ReThink Leadership.
Think of it as content, conversations and community unlike any other leadership event in the country.
What can you expect?
* An intimate setting with top thinkers. Registration is capped at 750.
* TED style talks and interviews with world class leaders.
* A room full of other senior leaders who share your passion for the mission of the Church. Registration is open exclusively to senior pastors, campus pastors and executive pastors.
* Great table hosts that will guide you through our time together and some pivotal discussions.
* Practical strategies on how to tackle the problems you face day in and out as a leader.
* Full access to the Friday, April 28th sessions at Orange Conference, included.
Sometimes as a leader, investing in yourself is the best leadership move you can make. ReThink Leadership is designed to be exactly the kind of environment that helps you lead into the future with renewed energy, fresh ideas and deepened resolve.
APRIL 26-28, 2017
JOHN C. MAXWELL LEADERSHIP CENTER AT 12STONE® CHURCH
2050 Sugarloaf Circle
Duluth, GA 30097